Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rudy, part 2

Back to my town house and Rudy (see yesterday's post).

Our complex had a designated trash pick up day (every Tuesday you needed to put your trash can on the curb).

One week, I missed it (had been on call in the hospital and forgot).

We had an office complex adjoining our property with a large dumpster.

I walked a bag of trash over and placed it in the dumpster.

When I got home from work, the next day, the same bag was in front of my door with a note:

"The office complex dumpster is for use by the office complex ONLY. Rudy-homeowners president."

 He must have gone into the dumpster to retrieve it...how did he even know...did he have surveillance camera's?

The next meeting, I decided to join in the vote to remove Rudy from his position.

I felt sort of bad about the coup d' etat (the over throw), but only for a brief moment.

Life lesson from Rudy: never retire without having a WORTHWHILE new hobby or passion to fill your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment