Friday, September 9, 2011

I Autta

I met Mr. D. for the first time recently.

He's a widower for the last 7 years.

When reviewing his diet he offered the following information:

"I eat the same thing everyday. I have breakfast at the Waffle house, have a salad at The Golden Corral for lunch and get the Colonel's's chicken pot pie (at KFC) for dinner. The Colonel makes a great chicken pot pie you know. It's packed full of vegetables."

When I acknowledged the pot pie does sound great he let me know that I "autta get some."

I think I autta.

It appears to be an amazing recipe for health, except for maybe the Waffle house part.

You can't argue with the results.

He's 91 y/o, cognitively and functionally intact, still drives, still has his teeth, denies falls, incontinence and works part time for his church.

No comments:

Post a Comment