Saturday, March 23, 2013

So that's what it's called!

Patients often want letters written on their behalf, for multiple reasons.

Some will even write the letter for me and just ask for my signature.

One such letter request recently included the following:

"The following over the counter items are medically recommended in order to maintain optimal health and well being, due his delicate medical condition:

Pinot Noir of California-to thin blood and lower blood pressure
Sunblock Hat
Stress Relief Ball-to relieve stiffness, stress and tension
Blongo Ball Set-to help with range of motion
etc.."

Pinot Noir of California is a wine.

I included a picture of a Blongo Ball Set. I've seen it frequently at tail-gate parties over the years; just didn't know what it was called.

I didn't sign the letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment