Friday, December 9, 2011

What a medical detective!

Well, it's been a week and I'm still not feeling back to normal yet-see last Friday's post.

I hate being ill and not up to par.

I also very rarely take any prescription medication.

Two days ago I was still having nightly temps to 102 degrees.

I started an antibiotic for upper respiratory/sinus bugs.

The fevers have stopped.

Yesterday, I kept hearing a whistling sound in my office and repeatedly looked for a faulty computer fan or monitor.

Finally, I realized that the whistling sound went away whenever I would stop breathing.

I started oral steroids and an inhaler last night.

I'm already feeling a lot better.

My wife, a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, is not overly impressed with my self diagnosis skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment