Saturday, December 24, 2011

Open mouth insert foot

I saw a nice man recently who weighed 526 pounds.

He had pictures all over his home of his favorite college football team.

He let me know that he played high school football and was hoping to be recruited to play for his favorite college team but an offer never materialized.

He then enlisted and had a 6 year Navy career.

I don't know why (actually I do know why) but I asked him what position he played on the offensive line for his high school football team.

He went on to let me know that during his senior year of high school he was a safety and weighed 160 pounds.

We all know what happens when you "ASS-U-ME" anything.

Luckily he let me off easy by acknowledging my assumption was understandable given his current size.

No comments:

Post a Comment