Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Office research

I have a bad habit of seeking chocolate in the the midst of a stressful day.

Today someone had placed Peanut M & M's, fun size bags, in the chocolate secret stash location.

While no one was looking (as is my usual modus operandi), I grabbed three bags and quickly retreated back to the bat cave (my office).

I opened Bag #1 and emptied the contents on to a paper towel.

There were only six M & M's!

Honestly, this was the first time I had ever counted.

I opened Bag #2; there were seven.

Bag #3 (you guessed it) had eight!

No kidding!

I consumed the 21 Peanut M & M's quickly.

I couldn't help but ponder the following:

Would a fourth bag have had nine, five or one of the previously mentioned amounts?

I'll let you know of any additional research on this topic in the future.

Also, it was a sobering reminder that not all fun bags are created equal.



No comments:

Post a Comment