Friday, August 5, 2011

All in the family

51 y/o male. He was an attorney.

Me (during the social history): How many children do you have?

Patient: Three.

Me: What do they do for a living?

Patient: They all work for me. None of them went to college but they're all real smart. My oldest son helps with bankruptcies. My daughter does investigations for my cases that go into litigation and my youngest son just started with me. He's does background checks and is a whiz with finances. They all do an excellent job. My oldest boy is as skilled in bankruptcy knowledge as any attorney I know. I'm very proud of them..

Me: Let me guess. Does your wife work with you?

Patient: Yeah, she's the office manager.

Me: Do any of them want to become an attorney?

Patient: No. I'm just hoping I can hang in there until one of my grandchildren goes to law school to take over the practice.

Isn't that cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment