Thursday, June 9, 2011

Patients Say the Darndest Things-volume #4

     It's been almost three years since Patients Say the Darndest Things, volume #3 was published. This will be my first try writing in a blog. The three books were done through a publishing company, with an editor. Therefore, I apologize in advance for all errors that are sure to follow. I'm also not going to ask my wife to help with grammer (my grammer stinks); she's already busy enough with everything else.
     I'll be writing about humorous or unique, actual patient related stories (while keeping all identities secret), as well as about various issues in my own life, or on other medical related topics. I hope you will all get some laughs along the way. The patient stories are just a glimpse into the type of encounters that most primary care physicians deal with everyday. Feedback is always greatly appreciated.
     Warning: my writing style is nontraditional. It's just a style I've become accustomed to after years of documenting in patients records. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment