Thursday, February 2, 2012

Two memorable quotes for the day

Mr. J. is an independent 90 year old, who will keep you engaged for as long as you are able to stay.

We spent almost an hour together recently.

He continued to talk throughout the entire physical exam, offering words of wisdom whenever possible.

I left with two memorable pearls:

#1. In discussing women (and he has been with quite a few over the years): I've been married three times. All three times I've been in love. To love someone there needs to be lust and respect. I've been with many women I lusted for but didn't respect and I've been with many women I respected but didn't lust for. I never married any of them.

#2. For success in the business world: you need to be nice and sweet on the outside, but sneaky on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment