Sunday, July 8, 2012

Help wanted

This blog was started a little more than a year ago.

363 posts later, it's still been a lot of fun.

It's my attempt to continue writing on funny/unique/interesting patient encounters and personal stories as a follow-up to the three short books previously published: Patients Say the Darndest Things (2003), Patients Say the Darndest Things-Volume 2 (2006) and Patients Say the Darndest Things-Volume 3 (2009).

I've encouraged others, who like to write, to start a blog. It's an easy, and inexpensive, way to put your thoughts down on paper. It's best to just start writing without the expectation that others will even read it.

I try to keep most posts relatively short, for obvious reasons. I know everyone already has a pretty full plate.

I do occasionally check the STATS section that is available only to the author. One day over 90 folks had stopped by to read the blog (I do admit, that was pretty cool).

So, for the first time, I'm going to ask for some/any input and suggestions at:.

patientssaythedarndestthings@gmail.com

I'm going to take a couple of weeks off to give y'all some time.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment