Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Senior codes


My brother sent this my way. They're "senior codes" to be used when sending a text to another senior. I'm friends with a lot of seniors so I better start to memorize them before ICRS (I can't remember Sh_t)!

* ATD - At the Doctor's

* BFF - Best Friends Funeral

* BTW - Bring the Wheelchair

* BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth

* CBM - Covered by Medicare



* DWI - Driving While Incontinent

* GGPBL - Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low

* GHA - Got Heartburn Again

* HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement

* IMHO? - Is My Hearing-Aid On?

* LMDO - Laughing My Dentures Out

* LOL - Living on Laxatives

* OMMR - On My Massage Recliner

* OMSG - Oh My, Sorry, Gas

* ROFL...CGU - Rolling on the Floor Laughing...Can't get Up

* TOT - Texting on Toilet

* TTYL - Talk to You Louder

* WAITT? - Who Am I Talking To?

* WTFA - Wet the Furniture Again

* WTP? - Where're the Prunes?


No comments:

Post a Comment