Saturday, December 8, 2012

A change of heart

A car with darkly tinted windows yesterday was stalking me, for my parking space, as I walked to my car.

I hate the feeling although I had to admit that the spot I was getting ready to vacate represented the only soon to be open spot.

I said various curse words under my breath.

I had an armful of things-briefcase, two cell phones, beeper, notebook, etc..

I accidentally drop everything prior to getting into my car.

I cursed out loud and gave the driver of the car stalking me my meanest look.

I thought I picked up everything.

About an hour later I realized I didn't have my wallet.

I returned back to the office.

I looked in and around the car that had taken my place.

Finally I stopped at the security desk of the building.

My wallet was there-all contents intact and accounted for.

My arch-enemy car stalker had turned it in.

I no longer cursed this individual.

I was pretty darn thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment