Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The most beautiful legs in Trinidad

Mr. T. met his wife in Trinidad.

He was stationed there while in the Navy and she had recently moved there from St. Vincent for a job.

They dated only a few months before they eloped.

They report neither knew each others age until they filled out the marriage certificate.

It was only then that they realized he, at age 20, was seven years younger than her.

"She had Betty Grable legs...she was so beautiful...I wasn't going to let anything get in the way of getting married. When I left for boot camp my mother told me to bring back a souvenir from wherever I ended up. She was my souvenir."

They married 64 years ago (he's now 84 and she's 91).

She was wearing long pants.

I admit I was curious (to see her legs) but didn't ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment