Monday, February 18, 2013

The chicken or the egg?

Both of my brothers are taking Jusuru: http://www.jusuru.com/www/default

Previously they took MonaVie but Jusuru is marketed unofficially as "MonaVie on steroids."

A lot of their friends and acquaintances also take it.

It's a multi-level marketing distribution plan.

Both of my brothers already have pretty healthy lifestyles as, I suspect, most of their friends do as well.

I wish them all the best.

The biggest question I have remains the same: Don't most people who take nutritional supplements already have healthy lifestyles?

I've never come across a person who takes a product such as Jusuru who has an unhealthy lifestyle (doesn't exercise, drinks alcohol excessively and smokes) have you?

Which comes first?

No comments:

Post a Comment