Sunday, October 21, 2012

Impressive stacks

Mr. B. loves stacks.

At least that's just my initial observation.

I only spent a very brief time in his apartment the other day.

He preferred to talk in a common area of the senior complex where he lives.

The stacks were impressive-most were one and a half to two feet in height.

Stacks of unopened or previously opened cigarette packs; also VHS tapes, CD's, cassette tapes, and records were all neatly stacked throughout his apartment.

It was definitely a "you need to see it to believe it" type of thing.

I couldn't help but wonder the time involved to retrieve, for example, a tape at the bottom of a stack.

I'm sure he has a very orderly way of taking down and then rebuilding the stack effected.

I suspect he recognizes it's odd and that's probably why he doesn't want folks to spend a lot of time in his apartment.

Most of us have some minor OCD issues that we deal with on a daily basis.

He's a stack man.

No comments:

Post a Comment