Saturday, October 20, 2012

A classic with a nonfunctional convertible top

Mr. G. is an amazing 86 y/o man.

One of his concerns is that he has a phimosis-a condition, in uncircumcised men, where the foreskin cannot be fully retracted over the glans (head) of the penis.

He had seen a urologist who recommended a circumcision.

Mr. G. wasn't so sure.

He had not been sexually active for over 7 years since his wife died.

"What's your understanding of a phimosis?" I asked.

"The way I look at it, my convertible has become a hard-top. I've just got to decide if I want to have the roof permanently removed (he laughed)."

"It's got to be a tough decision for you since you've been riding the same car for the last 86 years (we both laughed). It's not an emergency. We can discuss it again the next time I see you but let me know if you have any problems before then as well."

He agreed.

His classic remains intact for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment